Aegistech, a two-decades-strong IT Staffing firm in Midtown NYC, is growing our inside sales team. We are seeking a motivated self-starter interested in working in a fast-paced and successful environment to promote and sell our IT consulting and staffing services in the New York City Metro Region. We are looking for someone interested in advancing in the field of sales or recruiting. Successful candidates will be mentored and trained as an Account Manager and will gain a thorough understanding of our business offerings and how we help clients meet their needs.
In this role you will work with our sales team to help research and identify target accounts, handle initial inquiries, and qualify prospects. Daily tasks will include researching companies, reaching out to potential clients and creating appointments with prospective and current customers.
- Qualify prospects and generate sales leads via phone and email
- Follow up on inbound inquiries, send information, set in-person appointments and attend initial meetings with Account Executives
- Gather pre-appointment information and qualifying questions
- Generate lists of prospective targets
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Deliver the company’s value proposition, converse fluidly about services and industry trends
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts
- Send out literature, invitations and confirmations to prospects
- General admin work such as coordinating sales calendars and scheduling meetings
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Social Media
- Meet and exceed monthly sales meetings quota
- Experienced candidates must have a successful track record of hard work, a go-getter attitude, and any relevant job experience while possessing a passion for selling.
- Entry level candidates will be given extensive on-the-job training.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Up to 3 years of sales or telesales experience (this is a junior position)
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Management
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and self-starter
- A self-motivated, confident, driven, respectful and dedicated team player
- Outstanding phone skills and upbeat personality
- Have the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
Nice to Have:
Previous experience in the IT Consulting or Staffing sales
Aegistech is conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, adjacent to Penn Station. For two decades we’ve provided IT consulting and staffing services to global leaders in Finance, Biotechnology, Publishing, e-Commerce, and more.