Whether your industry is healthcare, finance, manufacturing or media, you have probably warehoused multiple terabytes of information on your customers, products and supply chain. In order to properly mine that mound of varied data and turn it into actionable business intelligence, you must ask the right questions – questions that may never have been considered in the past. For big and small companies alike, Big Data is the new competitive advantage. To do it right, you need a Data Analytics team.
McKinsey Global Institute predicts a 190,000 shortage of deeply analytical talent by 2018. Scary stuff, when you suddenly realize there is value to extract from your data, but don’t have the right staff to address the challenge. Partnering with a staffing firm like Aegistech, with 20 years’ experience and a team dedicated to All Things Big Data, is a good place to start.
Our recruiters and account managers are immersed in the technologies and skills required to leverage Big Data, and actively assembling a pipeline of passive Analytics candidates. These are people you won’t find on job boards and whose careers aren’t dictated by money, but rather the challenge of solving interesting problems and the opportunity to work with emerging technologies. These professionals are leaders in their fields, capable of organizing and asking intelligent questions of data that allow them to find the hidden insights to make your business better. They are tech-savvy enough to get down and dirty with your IT teams, yet equally well-equipped and polished to communicate on a business level with Marketing and C-Level decision makers.
Some characteristics of our Data Analytics pipeline:
- Advanced degrees in statistics, mathematics, and computer engineering
- Continued education and certification in new Big Data technologies, from trusted organizations such as Cloudera University, EMC, General Assembly, etc.
- Contributors to open source projects
- Experts at machine learning, predictive modeling, text mining, risk management, fraud detection, and process improvement
- Experience with traditional and open source DB systems and programming models for large data set processing: NoSQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
- Experience with dashboarding, visualization, and other self-service business intelligence areas
We can staff your Big Data Analytics team. To get started, call 212-268-3100 or contact us via email. We look forward to learning more about your Big Data initiatives.