A collaboration of IT Services firms, clients, consultants and suppliers, the TechServe Alliance is educated to advancing excellence and ethics within the IT industry. As members, we have access to a wide range of resources, from model contracts and legislative alerts, to the latest developments in employment law. These tools allow us to stay properly equipped to mitigate legal risk and protect our clients and consultants interests.
As a TechServe Alliance member in good standing, we are steadfast in our commitment to:
- Fair business practices and the highest ethical standards
- Staying up to date on market and legal trends that impact your ability to access qualified IT talent
- Equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation or national origin
- Abide by all applicable international, federal, state and local laws
- The preservation of all proprietary information relating to the business of our clients
- Refrain from soliciting employees of active clients
- Compliance with our clients’ established business practices, including those policies relating to gifts and gratuities to employees
For more information on TechServe Alliance, click here.